Latest V2B Must News
Advertise Your Business HereAdvertise hereAdvertise here
- VA Prioritizes Improving Veterans' Access to Pro Bono Legal Services November 13, 2017WASHINGTON - Today, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), together with the American Bar Association, The Veterans Consortium and National Law School Veterans Clinic Consortium, signed a Memorandum of Agreement aimed at improving Veterans' access to free legal services.
- Veterans Day 2017 - Message from Secretary David Shulkin November 10, 2017On Veterans Day, the nation honors our Veterans and their unique role safeguarding our freedom as a people. Our 16th President, Abraham Lincoln envisioned the honoring of our war dead, in what later became Memorial Day, and caring for the living of those who engaged our enemies on the battlefield on what today is Veterans […]
- VA to Host 2 Dozen Events Across Country to Reach Homeless and At-risk Veterans November 9, 2017WASHINGTON - This year, Veterans Day also marks the first day of Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, an annual initiative to educate the public on how they can help fix the critical but solvable problems of homelessness and food insecurity.
- VA announces Veterans Day 2017 events for this week November 6, 2017Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs announced several key activities this week in connection with President Trump's proclamation of November as Veterans and Military Families month.
- VA Working to Reduce Time Doctors Spend on Paperwork November 6, 2017Today, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced it is making changes to its Inbox Notifications system, a messaging system intended to communicate important clinical information, such as test results, referrals, medication refills or high-priority messages, but has become bogged down with non-urgent, unimportant information.
- VA Appoints New Members to Advisory Committee on Minority Veterans November 6, 2017Today, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced the appointment of four new members to its Advisory Committee on Minority Veterans.
- VA Launches Program Aimed at Providing Veterans More Options in Claims Disagreements November 2, 2017WASHINGTON - Today, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that it will launch the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program, or 'RAMP,' with the goal of providing Veterans with the earliest possible resolution of their disagreement with VA's decision on their benefit claims.
- Statement from Secretary of Veterans Affairs on Agent Orange Presumptive Conditions November 1, 2017Today, U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs Dr. David J. Shulkin announced that he is considering possible new presumptive conditions that may qualify for disability compensation related to Agent Orange exposure.
- Aimed at strengthening civilian-military relationships, VA and ‘Got Your 6' Announce StorytellersX Events Across the Nation November 1, 2017On the eve of Veterans Day, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), in collaboration with Got Your 6 and local Community Veteran Engagement Boards, will host a nationwide series of StorytellersX events in November and December, featuring Veterans sharing their stories of post-military life.
- President proclaims November Veterans and Military Families Month, Events held nationwide throughout November November 1, 2017Today, VA Secretary David Shulkin joined President Donald Trump in the Oval Office for the President's signing of a proclamation establishing November as Veterans and Military Families Month.