Latest V2B Must News
Advertise Your Business HereAdvertise hereAdvertise here
- VA Announces Veterans Coordinated Access & Rewarding Experiences (‘CARE') Act: Replaces Current ‘30-day/40-mile' System With Patient/Provider-centric Decision-making October 16, 2017WASHINGTON - Today, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that it has presented the House and Senate Veterans Affairs Committees with the administration's draft proposal of the Veterans Coordinated Access & Rewarding Experiences (CARE) Act, designed to improve Veterans' experiences with and access to health care, building on the best features of VA's […]
- VA, Ginnie Mae Create Task Force to Address Mortgage Refinancing Issues October 12, 2017WASHINGTON - Today, the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced the formation of the Joint Ginnie Mae - VA Refinance Loan Task Force.
- VA Commission Established to Recommend Under Secretary for Benefits October 10, 2017
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Announces Formation of New Veterans' Family, Caregiver, and Survivor Advisory Committee; Names Senator Elizabeth Dole Chair October 2, 2017Committee to focus awareness and action on the needs of military families and caregivers, as well as the veterans they support
- What They Are Saying Today About Secretary Shulkin's Travel Transparency September 29, 2017See what is being said about Secretary Shulkin's announcement that the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is taking steps on transparency for his official travel.
- VA Expands Transparency Efforts, Detailing Secretary's Travel: Becomes First Agency to Post Information on Secretary's Official Travel, Use of Private and Government Aircraft September 29, 2017WASHINGTON - Today, U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs Dr. David J. Shulkin announced that the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is taking yet another step on transparency on its official actions, this time in the area of disclosing official travel by the Secretary.
- VA Awards $8M in Adaptive Sports Program Grants to Aid Disabled Veterans: Grants promote rehabilitation, health and wellness and community reintegration September 28, 2017WASHINGTON - Today, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced the awarding of up to $8 million in grants for adaptive sports programs that will benefit disabled Veterans as well as disabled members of the armed forces.
- VA Selects Providers for Dental Insurance Program September 28, 2017WASHINGTON - Today, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that it has selected Delta Dental of California and MetLife to once again offer private dental insurance plans as part of the VA Dental Insurance Program (VADIP).
- VA Researcher to Receive Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medal September 27, 2017Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that Rory A. Cooper, founder and director of the Human Engineering Research Laboratories, a collaboration between the VA's Pittsburgh Health Care System and the University of Pittsburgh, will receive a Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medal at a ceremony today in Washington, D.C.
- VA Providing Support to Veterans in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands in Aftermath of Hurricanes Irma and Maria September 22, 2017WASHINGTON - In the aftermath of hurricanes Irma and Maria, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced today that it continues to provide vital health care and other support to displaced Veterans in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI).