Latest V2B Must News
Advertise Your Business HereAdvertise hereAdvertise here
- VA Facilities Now Offer Same-day Care for Urgent Primary and Mental Health-care Needs January 12, 2018WASHINGTON - Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced a major milestone, that 100 percent of its more than 1,000 medical facilities across the country now offer same-day services for urgent primary and mental health-care needs.
- VA Becomes First Hospital System to Release Opioid Prescribing Rates January 11, 2018Today U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs (VA) Dr. David J. Shulkin announced that VA has begun publicly posting information on opioids dispensed from VA pharmacies, along with VA's strategies to prescribe these pain medications appropriately and safely.
- VA Revises Regulations on Reimbursement for Emergency Treatment of Veterans January 10, 2018WASHINGTON - Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that it has, through a Federal Register notice, revised its regulations concerning payment or reimbursement for emergency treatment for non-service connected conditions at non-VA facilities.
- President Donald J. Trump signs Executive Order to Improve Mental Health Resources for Veterans Transitioning from Active Duty to Civilian Life January 9, 2018WASHINGTON - Today, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Order titled, 'Supporting Our Veterans During Their Transition From Uniformed Service to Civilian Life.' This Executive Order directs the Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security to develop a plan to ensure that all new Veterans receive mental health care for at least one […]
- VA Seeks Public Comment on Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers January 5, 2018WASHINGTON - Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced it is seeking public comments on how it can further strengthen and improve caregiver support through the Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers (PCAFC).
- VA to Take Immediate Actions on Timely Payments to Community Providers January 3, 2018WASHINGTON - Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs announced a series of immediate actions to improve the timeliness of payments to community providers.
- Chairwoman and New Members Appointed to VA Advisory Committee on Women Veterans January 2, 2018WASHINGTON - Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced the appointment of a new chairwoman and four new members to the Advisory Committee on Women Veterans, an expert panel that advises the VA Secretary on issues and programs of importance to women Veterans, their families and caregivers.